Monday 30 November 2015

Rudai 6 - Reflective

Rudai 6 - Reflective - Blogs

Never had much time to look at other peoples blogs - just gave a quick look in if there was a Rudai I was finding troublesome. I could see that a lot people like me at the start were wary of putting themselves out there - it's a big step - there is comfort in being anonymous sometimes!

There are fabulous looking blogs out there - such creativity!  I felt at times reading the blogs that a lot of people were familiar with the tools already - for me everything was new. Some people give great insightful commentaries on some of the tools. It is great to get the opportunity to read their tips and pointers along the way. There should be prizes for the best blogs - there would be a lot of winners - I am sure we could all vote for few.

Blogging out,

Catty.

No comments:

Post a Comment