Monday 30 November 2015

Rudai 23 - All work together

Rudai 23 - Making it all work together.

I opened a Hootsuite account and just added LinkedIn and Facebook to start with. The option to send a message across all accounts at once if you wish to is great. Streaming brings it all together and the pillar layout makes the different media accounts look very clear on the screen. I have never used a management media tool before - it makes sense to try and pull them all together - with one log in and can quickly see all activities on the one screen or send messages quickly - very convenient. It will take a bit of time to figure out how to use and manoeuvre things around properly on Hootsuite but it is worth practicing.

Might have a look at that Feedly app that you have mentioned there as well. But right now I am Rudaied out!

A Huge Big Thank You to all of you for this course - when I look back over my blogs I cannot believe the amount of things that I have learned about these past few months. I do not know how you all put this together but you made a fantastic job - very professionally done but with nice easy going feel to it for the likes of me!

I will definitely do the 23 mobile things course in the New Year.

My last blogging out,

Catty.

No comments:

Post a Comment