Monday 23 November 2015

Rudai 16 - Collaboration Tools.


Dropped a Latin word into the Google Doc - Perserva - keep going!  So easy to use. I think this tool would be great if you were trying to write up Library policies or rules and you needed staff to help out and make suggestions or changes to add or remove.

The tools I would be familiar with would be WorldCat and Libguides. In my own work place we have a staff portal which is a great place to share news or documents.

I liked the Library Success - Wiki - never knew there was a librarian wiki - I will take a look at some of those entries.

Sorry I cannot get throught 35 Cloud tools - that will have to wait for a rainy day - but thanks for the link and when time permits have a look at them.

I really like Paper.li - a type of online newspaper that you can compose yourself and share - you could use this between staff for educational purposes or it could be used as part of a library exhibition.

E-maze presentation tool would make any information piece look good!  Definitely going to use this sometime.


Blogging out,

Catty.

No comments:

Post a Comment