Sunday 29 November 2015

Rudai 19 - Legal Side

Rudai 19 - Legal Side.

Having read through this post I just want to say that my blog opinions are my own and not reflective of the organisation I work for - so that's me covered! I am going to find out about social media policies in my workplace.

As regard to copyright in my workplace, I work in an academic library so students use of copyright material comes mostly under 'fair dealing' for educational and research purposes. We do our best to inform students about copyright regulations and have included information about it on our library webpage A-Z services. We display User Guideline regulations for Higher Education Institutions beside all photocopiers.

I was not too sure in my last blog how to attribute that last photograph - so now I know how and I went back and attributed it correctly.

Blogging out,

Catty


No comments:

Post a Comment