Thursday 26 November 2015

Rudai 17 - Reflective Practice.

Looking back over all my past blogs I think I do need more practice with reflective writing.  I think we all tend to write more about Things that we really liked or were interested in. Trying to write more about the one's I found difficult was difficult!

Going by Gibbs Reflective Cycle, I tend to fall down on writing more descriptively about what happened and about what else I could have done.

Writing good reflective blogs or not - when I look back on all the Rudai's, I have learned and experienced an awful lot thanks to the Rudai team. I have used tools that in my past few years of library work experience I have never used before or even heard of. If you are not fortunate to have a techie family at home or techie co-workers nearby you end up being left behind a little bit so for me it's great to experience these new tools.

So even though I found it a little bit of a chore at times!! So far so good and I am so looking forward to going back over all the Rudai's when more time permits and under less pressure and learn to use these tools properly.

Blogging out,

Catty.



No comments:

Post a Comment