Monday 16 November 2015

Rudai 13 - Professional Organisations.


Just read Martin O'Connor's article in Libfocus  about  'Why Bother with Membership' of the LAI it is really interesting - will definitely consider it - and will be keeping a look at Libfocus.

I liked the NPD network where I found out about Articulate and Prezi presentation tools - they look really good - never heard of them before.

My studies have often led me to the IFLA,  ALA and CONCUL websites - they are great sources. If this is the profession I am in, it is important for me to keep in touch with what is going on it - be a part of the community - read new publications - find out about conferences that I could attend - try to keep in touch with others.


Blogging out,

Catty 

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Really glad to read that you like the look of Prezi. It is one of the tools that is discussed in Thing 20.

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete